Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sandusky Needs to Stop Talking...or Not!

Everytime he opens his mouth, he is just sealing his fate. "I regret showering with those kids,"   "Sexually attracted, no. I enjoy young people. I love to be around them. But, no, I'm not sexually attracted to young boys."  "I didn't go around seeking out every young person for sexual needs that I've helped." 
Are you freaking kidding me?  If it looks like a duck, talks like a duck, guess what?  It is a duck.  You might find some kids that will say, "Oh he didn't molest me" but a pedophile does not seek out every child they come into contact with.  They choose children they think they'll "get away" with it, someone they have built trust with.  He is disgusting and I don't know why he in out on an unsecured bond.  It is very disturbing that from past interviews he tells the reporter that now he wants to focus on his charity for helping kids.  He set up a charity just so he could have access to these kids.  I think this is on another level of pervertness.  Then this graduate assistant who saw Sandusky raping a boy in the showers and didn't do anything about it?  Yes, he told the athletic director, but he actually witnessed it in action and just went away?  If he was afraid somehow of how Sandusky would react, why not grab some other people to back you up and then go stop it?  So while he left that room, a poor little boy was being raped and you just look the other way?  It is one thing to be told that a child is being molested and then to actually see it happening.  I'm sure that boy could have used a hero that day.  Then the director didn't do anything and it goes on and on, this perv continues to assault who knows how many more children.  Sandusky made another comment that disturbs me,  he showered with and "horsed around" with boys.  Ok, "horsing around" does not mean it is ok to mount these kids like a horse. Why was he in the shower with these kids anyway?  Did anyone else not think it was inappropriate?  If I saw some adult male going in the showers with little kids, I would take a second glance.  These kids were not babies that needed help in the shower, they were perfectly capable of showering themselves.  I think we give people of authority too much slack when it comes to kids.  Some people are afraid to stand up to them, say something with fear of retaliation, not wanting to embarrass them, not wanting to believe what was going on, etc, but when it comes to kids, you can't be afraid.  It is their life and livelihood at stake.  Children are innocent and deserve to be protected, and it just breaks my heart to think about how those kids lives are changed forever because of this pervert.  Look at him for what he is, a monster.  If I see a child being hurt or hear about a child being molested, I will do everything I can to stop and report it and if someone ever hurts my kids, I don't care if it is the president of the United States, I will do everything in my power to protect my children, period.

No comments:

Post a Comment